East Coast Canada Sales Rep // firstname.lastname@example.org // @jolyncanada
Unlike most of us SoCal natives, Joelle is from Montreal. As soon as she discovered JOLYN, she began bringing suits back to Canada. Now she does it professionally.
A little “aboot” Joelle’s aquatic background: she played water polo for USC and has been a part of the Canadian Women’s National Water Polo Team since 2005. Some of her athletic accomplishments include:
- Silver medalist at the 2007, 2011 Pan American Games
- Silver medalist at the 2009 FINA World Aquatic Championships
- Silver medalist at the 2009 Super World League Final
- Chosen on the All-Star team at the 2010 World Cup, MVP at the 2013 UANA World Qualification tournament
- First Canadian to win an NCAA Championship in women’s water polo
In addition to providing JOLYN swimwear to the good people of Canada, Joelle is currently playing on the Canadian National Team and pursing her dream of becoming an Olympian.
“There are no other suits out there where you can wear a two piece and still be fast during a swim set. These suits are so versatile and can be used for pretty much any sport. What can I say? I’m in love!”