We want you to have a great online shopping experience and be stress free when buying from us. That’s why we don’t charge a lot for swimwear or for shipping, and we don’t charge any restocking fees or any other fees to the customer when they need to exchange or return something. But please don’t order a ton and return a ton! That makes things hard on us since we aren't a very big company. But in the end, we just want to make you happy and try our best to. Happy Shopping!
You can exchange your suit within 30 days of purchase, simply follow these instructions:
- To exchange, your suit must be unworn, and still have the tags on.
- You do not need an exchange authorization. We treat exchanges as a completely separate transaction, so just purchase the new item that you want and then send back the old suit for a refund. (Do not just write down what you want as the exchange on your note, since this makes it harder for us to track inventory). Ordering the new suit from the site is the fastest and best way to get the item you want, since it will be shipped out the next business day (usually). Also, our stock can fluctuate a lot so by ordering from the website you are more likely to get the item you want.
- Package up the old suit, using any type of postage/package you like. Include a copy of the old and new packing slip (if you have it) and write a little note explaining that this is an EXCHANGE not just a RETURN.
-If you do not have the receipt or packing slip – never fear! Simply write down the first and last name that you ordered under and a way for us to contact you if we are having trouble finding your order.
-If you purchased the suit at a trunk show, simply explain that on your note and include a copy of your new exchange order receipt and we can refund the new order.
-For international orders, if you’re willing to pay to have the garments shipped back to us, we’ll refund your product amount, but can’t refund any taxes or duty collected by your government or the shipping.
If you are NOT doing an exchange, and merely wish to return the suit, please do so within 30 days of purchasing your suit. Simply follow these instructions:
- The suit must be unworn and still have the tags on.
- You do not need a return authorization. Just package up the old suit, using any type of postage/package you like. Include a copy of the old packing slip (if you have it) and write a little note explaining that this is an RETURN and include the reason you are sending it back. Address the package to Returns and Exchanges Department at 2/43 Surf Street, Mermaid Beach, QLD 4218
NOTE: We do not pay for the cost of shipping the suit back to us UNLESS it was an error on our part. If you use USPS it should be pretty inexpensive.
- Once we get the returned suit, allow 2 weeks (3 weeks for checks) for the refund to be issued. For returns, we will refund you for the items returned, plus tax.
- Once you get the confirmation email it may take 2-3 days for the refund to show on your statement, so don’t be worried if it doesn’t show instantly.
For WARRANTIES ON STITCHING, our factories take pride in providing solid sewing construction, and will honor a six (6) month warranty on stitching. If you do ever bust a stitch, simply mail your suit to us at the shipping address above, along with a printed receipt, and write “Repair” directly onto your receipt. Allow 3 – 4 weeks for us to get the repair done and get it mailed back to you.