HOW DO I RETURN SOMETHING?
If you are returning your items from within Australia, we recommend using this simple AusPost returns method: return.auspost.com.au/JOLYN_AUSTRALIA
From elsewhere in the world, post your item(s) to;
JOLYN Returns Department
PO BOX 668
Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
- Discounted & Sale items cannot be returned for any reason, all purchases are final.
- Our refunds process can take up to TWO WEEKS from receiving your returns parcel at our postal address
- We recommend sending your items to us with tracked postage, so you can follow its homeward journey back to us here in Australia. If you are sending your order back from within Australia, please use this portal.
- Please include your original packing slip OR a note including your name and order number - without this, we won't know who has sent their items back
- We will provide you with a refund when we receive your return item(s)
- Please note that once we receive your return the refund process may take up to 5 days for funds to be transferred to the card that the original purchase was made
- Once your refund has been processed, you will receive a refund notification via email
- To reorder the correct size or cut, pop online to aus.jolynclothing.com
- ✂----------- PLEASE take care when opening your parcel with scissors, as we cannot accept returns on swimwear damaged when cutting through the bag! -------✂----
WHAT ABOUT EXCHANGES?
We don't facilitate exchanges, our stock moves so fast we just cannot guarantee that the item you're wanting to swap to will still be available by the time your return gets back to our head office for processing.
- Return swimmers as per return instructions above, you'll be issued a refund
- Place a separate order for your new item(s) at aus.jolynclothing.com
- This is the fastest way for you to get your new suit
- Your new order will be shipped the next business day
- This way our stock levels stay right so you can get the togs that you want
WHAT IS OUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Discounted and Sale items cannot be returned, all purchases are final
- Full priced item(s) can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed and free of stains/odours
- Tags and hygiene liners must be attached and intact - you must try on swimmers over underwear
- If above requirements are not met, store credit/refund will not be issued
- Please note that we do not accept returns of swimwear that has been printed on (team logos, etc.)
- Have a look at our onesie fitting tips here to make sure you're trying on your suit correctly, before sending it back thinking it's the wrong size
- Please note items with logos or team branding and/or printed names cannot be returned/exchanged. No exceptions.
WHAT WOULD CAUSE AN ITEM TO NOT BE RETURNABLE?
- Please note items with logo work cannot be returned/exchanged. No exceptions
- Items / suits will be refused and mailed back to the shipping address of the original order if returned with:
- No tag
- No hygienic liner
- Signs of item being worn, washed, used, or tried on without underwear
- Stains and/or odours
- Suit has been printed with a logo, design or name
- Item was purchased on sale or discounted
WHAT IF I PURCHASED AT A POP-UP SHOP?
- Contact us at email@example.com and let us know
- Return swimmers as per return instructions above
- Include a note with your name, email address and contact number
- We will provide you with a store credit to find some new swimmers that you LOVE
WHAT ABOUT SHIPPING COSTS?
- The cost of shipping is not our responsibility, as much as we wish it were free for everyone
- Please note that in no circumstances do we pay for import or duty fees for international shipments
WHAT IF I WAS SENT THE WRONG SWIMMERS?
- If we made an error in your order, WE'RE VERY SORRY!!
- Unfortunately we are all human and sometimes mistakes do happen
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know
- If the error is our fault, we will organise a refund for your shipping costs up to $15, and correct our mistake to the best of our human powers
IS THERE WARRANTY ON MY JOLYN'S?
- Our factories take pride in in providing top quality garments
- Our fabric and stitching is top quality
- We provide a six (6) month warranty on stitching - please note this does not cover user error (too much tension on the straps when dressing, getting caught on handles/while washing, pulling during sport, etc) there may also sometimes be a little extra thread outside of the straps from manufacturing, with care, you can trim this part without any damage to the suit
- If you pop a stitch or find a fault in your suit, send us a photo of the faulty garment at email@example.com and let us know, we'll let you know what to do next
- Pilling is common with all swimwear, so please avoid abrasive surfaces like sitting on concrete and pool edges. No replacements can be given if your suit does begin to pill, but you can easily tidy them up with an electric lint shaver.
WHY HAS MY ORDER BEEN CANCELLED OR MODIFIED?
Very rarely, due to unforeseen technical errors in the website, items may be oversold. In the event your order is affected by such an error, your chosen payment method will be promptly refunded for the item no longer in stock and you will be notified via the email address provided at checkout.