Anique Water Polo Suit - Dragon Fruit
Also available in
MEDIUM FULL COVERAGE
MADE FOR TRAINING
Years and years of design, research, trial, error, tears, tantrums and triumphs has lead to this day. The day the first ever JOLYN Water Polo suit was born. Welcome to the team, Anique.
With her sleek silhouette, high-rise chest, French-cut hips (to elongate those pins of yours), reinforced zipper and sturdy supportive stitching, the Anique is built to keep you comfortable during even the longest sets, and won't let you down in the depths of your match. She's bold, brave, and taking over the waterpolo scene all over the world; we're so proud.
We tested and fitted this suit on teams and Olympians before releasing it to you because we wanted it to be perfect. And perfect it is. Here's why:
- Reduced grab potential with controlled stretch in the arms and neck areas
- Enjoy freedom of leg movement with strategically placed leg openings at hip
- No more climbing out of the pool with a wedgie in our full coverage bum
- Feel confident zipping in or out of your water polo suit with the high quality YKK zipper
- Minimise chafing with carefully placed straps and openings
Kaelani is 178cm, size 10/12 and is wearing a 32.
Like all JOLYNs, the Anique is:
- Lined (NO see-through scandals!)
- Tagless (NO chafing!)
- Insanely durable with reinforced stitching (NO stretching!)
- 100% Chlorine-resistant (NO fading!)
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
We post with Australia Post and use their guidelines for delivery costs & times.
» Australia Standard shipping AU$8.00 [2-8 business days]
» Australia Express shipping AU$12.00 [1-4 business days]
» International Pack & Track shipping AU$12.00
» International Express shipping AU$16.00
» Rest of World (outside Oceania) standard shipping AU$20.00
* Please note that the delivery charge does not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered.
We try our best to get you your suits dispatched right away. All orders placed before 10am are generally processed and dispatched that afternoon [excluding custom orders]. We are closed on weekends and Public Holidays. Orders placed on Friday, or the weekend, will ship out the following business day.
Sometimes, your suit just ain't quite right - we know that!
You can return your new, unworn items within 30 days for a full refund, providing your suit meets our returns requirements. We do not cover/refund any shipping costs incurred.