FINIS Tempo Trainer Pro
Also available in
Keen to make every training session more effective? Do you need a little help to stay on track lap after lap? Here's a tip straight from the fast lane - stop counting and start going with the tempo! The Tempo Trainer Pro is your secret weapon.
This swimming metronome will "beep" your target stroke rate so you don't have to think about it let alone count it out. Set the Tempo Trainer Pro and it can manage your stroke rate while you focus on more important things like your form.
Make every lap and stroke count! Manage your pace as you swim , stroke by stroke, lap by lap. Take control of your swimming today. This powerful little tool is in our Australian warehouse ready to wing it's way to you today... Aussie-wide, across the ditch and around Asia.
WHAT IT DOES
This small waterproof device sits underneath your swim cap or on your goggles and transmits an audible tempo beep. Match the tempo and watch your training accelerate.
HOW IT DELIVERS
There are three different training modes to select from and the tempo is fully adjustable by 1/100 of a second so you can customise it your training programme. Just set the pace, tuck it into your cap or clip onto googles and go.
- Provides an audible beep loud enough to hear in and out of the water
- Tempo adjustable by 1/100 of a second
- Small convenient size for ease and comfort
- Tested to perform at a depth of 10 meters
- Auto shut-off feature saves battery life
- Includes a clip for dryland exercise
And the word pool-side is positive:
"Outstanding training and racing tool! I can't imagine training without it." - 3athlt
"Love these! As a swim coach, tempo is crucial to keeping speed or to work on timing out a stroke. I have all my kids purchase these for the season." - CHRISTINE CANTY
"I am a year-round competitive swimmer and my coach recommended this product to help correct the tempo of my strokes, particularly freestyle. I have been using it for a couple of months now and it's been great." - KDZ7799
Take your training to the next level with this powerful FINIS technology
Tips for changing the Tempo Trainer Pro battery
- It's easy to replace the battery on your Tempo Trainer Pro. Make sure you have a CR1620 3V battery made by a quality brand.
- Use a small coin to unscrew the back, remove the old battery and place the new battery inside and firmly close the battery cover.
- This next step sounds crazy but it helps reset the device and ensure all the modes work as they should:
- Turn the Tempo Trainer Pro on for a minute or so and then power it off again, remove the battery and leave it out for 1 or 2 minutes, pop it back in and power it up again. Your Tempo Trainer Pro should be fully operational, just like a bought one!
For more information, please see our Reference Guide.
Check out FINIS Australia Tempo Trainer FAQ's:
How do you calculate stroke rate in swimming?
Swimming or pulling with 100% stroke distance efficiency, you should be able to travel approximately 1.5m with each freestyle arm stroke or 3m for each right-left stroke cycle.
We're stoked to have teamed up with FINIS Australia to bring you a selection of their legendary swim training accessories. We've hand picked our simple faves, but there's a tooooonne more specialty products over at finisaustralia.com for those in the serious training game.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
We post with Australia Post and use their guidelines for delivery costs & times.
» Australia Standard shipping AU$8.00 [2-8 business days]
» Australia Express shipping AU$12.00 [1-4 business days]
» International Pack & Track shipping AU$10.00 [5-10 business days]
» Rest of World (outside Oceania) standard shipping AU$20.00
* Please note that the delivery charge does not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered.
We try our best to get you your suits dispatched right away. All orders placed before 10am are generally processed and dispatched that afternoon [excluding custom orders]. We are closed on weekends and Public Holidays. Orders placed on Friday, or the weekend, will ship out the following business day.
Sometimes, your suit just ain't quite right - we know that!
You can return your new, unworn items within 30 days for a full refund, providing your suit meets our returns requirements. We do not cover/refund any shipping costs incurred.