Andy Bottom - Deep Blue Sea
Also available in
MADE FOR TRAINING
If JLo was going on vacation with her granny, she'd be sporting the Andy. It's cut to flatter your figure, while giving you full coverage. Perfect for life guards, beachies, and anyone else who wants a bit more material, without sacrificing style.
More about the Andy...
* Drawstring around the waist so your swimmers always stay put.
Like all JOLYNs, the Andy is:
- Lined (NO see-through scandals!)
- Tagless (NO chafing!)
- Insanely durable with reinforced stitching (NO stretching!)
- 100% Chlorine-resistant (NO fading!)
>> DEEP BLUE SEA has been discontinued, so we won't be restocking any further sizes. This is your very last chance to get your hands on this colour!
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
We post with Australia Post and use their guidelines for delivery costs & times.
» Australia Standard shipping AU$8.00 [2-8 business days]
» Australia Express shipping AU$12.00 [1-4 business days]
» International Pack & Track shipping AU$10.00 [5-10 business days]
» Rest of World (outside Oceania) standard shipping AU$20.00
* Please note that the delivery charge does not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered.
We try our best to get you your suits dispatched right away. All orders placed before 10am are generally processed and dispatched that afternoon [excluding custom orders]. We are closed on weekends and Public Holidays. Orders placed on Friday, or the weekend, will ship out the following business day.
Sometimes, your suit just ain't quite right - we know that!
You can return your new, unworn items within 30 days for a full refund, providing your suit meets our returns requirements. We do not cover/refund any shipping costs incurred.