🎄 2023 CHRISTMAS SHIPPING CUT-OFF DATES 🎄 November 17, 2023
JUGGLING IT ALL // HARRIET BROWN October 16, 2023
WOMEN WHO INSPIRE US // Superstar Athlete Ruby Meehan August 07, 2023
Love your TATAS 🍈🍈 // Are your girls supported? 🌸
October, Australia’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, provides an opportunity for us all to focus on breast cancer and its impact on those affected by the disease in our community.
Breast cancer remains the most common cancer among Australian women (excluding non-melanoma skin cancer). Survival rates continue to improve in Australia with 89 out of every 100 women diagnosed with invasive breast cancer now surviving five or more years beyond diagnosis.
Take the time this month to find out what you need to know about breast awareness and share this important information with your family, friends and colleagues.
Finding breast cancer early provides the best chance of surviving the disease. Remember you don’t need to be an expert or use a special technique to check your breasts.
Changes to look for include:
- a new lump or lumpiness, especially if it's only in one breast
- a change in the size or shape of your breast
- a change to the nipple, such as crusting, ulcer, redness or inversion
- a nipple discharge that occurs without squeezing
- a change in the skin of your breast such as redness or dimpling
- an unusual pain that doesn't go away.
Most changes aren’t due to breast cancer but it’s important to see your doctor without delay if you notice any of these changes.
Shop our new print TATAS, to support Breast Cancer Awareness month, with a portion of profits from the sale of this print being donated to charity 🌸