GIVEAWAY // True Protein x JOLYN Australia prize bundle to be won! ✨ January 23, 2023
WOMEN WHO INSPIRE US // NZL Olympic Swimmer Eve 🏊♀️ January 20, 2023
HARRIET BROWN // period talk 🩸 December 12, 2022
WINTER WARMERS // delicious recipes by the amazing @kizactivelife 🫐🍌🍎
These recipes were created by Kirrily Edwards, check out more recipes via her IG @kizactivelife.
We reached out to the queen of healthy recipes for her two fave winter warmers that'll keep your body fuelled and your taste buds satisfied as we head into the chilly season. These drool-worthy recipes are sure to pick you up on a gloomy winters day, making the perfect snack before or after training or when you're tucked up inside craving a delicious treat. Try them out this weekend and let us know what you think in the COMMENTS below👇👩🍳
BLUEBERRY & BANANA SLICE
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2c maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice e.g. honey)
- 1/3c olive oil or coconut oil
- 1c wholemeal self raising flour (or just use regular)
- 1c frozen blueberries
- Combine banana, egg, vanilla, maple syrup and oil.
- Mix in flour and once combined fold through blueberries.
- Bake at 180°c for 30 minutes (or until cooked).
- 3 chopped apples
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- 1&1/2tsp cinnamon
- 1/2tbsp lemon juice
- 2tbsp water
- 1c rolled oats
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/4c olive oil/coconut oil
- 1/4c maple syrup
- 3/4c almond flour or almond meal
- Combine the apples, maple syrup, cinnamon, lemon juice and water and add into a baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients for the crumble and add on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle on some desiccated coconut (optional) and bake at 180°c for about 30 minutes.