Printed Europe Bottom - Firefly
Also available in
MADE FOR TRAINING
WON'T BE RESTOCKED
The Europe is all-round perfection. It's our best-selling bottom and could actually possess magical powers. It flatters every bum with just the right amount of cheekiness, while the drawstring around the waist means it will stay put through even the most intense training.
More about the Europe...
* Drawstring around the waist so your swimmers always stay put.
* JOLYN bottoms run small. If you're a first-time customer, we recommend you size up one size from what you normally wear.
For slightly more coverage, check out the Bali.
Like all JOLYNs, the Europe is:
- Lined (NO see-through scandals!)
- Tagless (NO chafing!)
- Insanely durable with reinforced stitching (NO stretching!)
- 100% Chlorine-resistant (NO fading!)
All JOLYN prints are one-of-a-kind and we only make them once. If you love a print, don't wait! Once it's sold out, it's gone forever.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
We post with Australia Post and use their guidelines for delivery costs & times.
» Australia Standard shipping AU$8.00 [2-8 business days]
» Australia Express shipping AU$12.00 [1-4 business days]
» International Pack & Track shipping AU$10.00 [5-10 business days]
» Rest of World (outside Oceania) standard shipping AU$20.00
* Please note that the delivery charge does not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered.
We try our best to get you your suits dispatched right away. All orders placed before 10am are generally processed and dispatched that afternoon [excluding custom orders]. We are closed on weekends and Public Holidays. Orders placed on Friday, or the weekend, will ship out the following business day.
Sometimes, your suit just ain't quite right - we know that!
Secret Santa items cannot be returned, all sales are final.
You can return your new, unworn items within 30 days for a full refund, providing your suit meets our returns requirements. We do not cover/refund any shipping costs incurred.